- Reasonable Accommodation Technical Assistance
- Employee Adaptive-Technology Assessments
- Adaptive-Technology Training
- Employer Incentives Information
- Cultural Diversity/Team Building
- Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines Guidance
All sessions focus on a specific topic or skill set. These classes are open to anyone interested in gaining knowledge, tips, and tricks from peers with vision loss. These group classes promote peer modeling and idea-sharing. As the instructor presents information, class members suggest or talk about the challenges they have faced.
Through peer modeling, individuals see that they are not alone. Youth in transition benefit from adults living with vision loss who face the same challenges.