- Career Planning
- Benefits Counseling (throughout the whole process) – walking through social security to goal setting
- Goal Setting
- Job Coaching
- Job Development and Training
- Job Placement from job search to a successful hire
- Job Accommodations Assistance and Technical Assistance
- Ongoing Employment Support Services include regularly scheduled follow-up, job-retention support, and career-advancement services
All sessions focus on a specific topic or skill set. These classes are open to anyone interested in gaining knowledge, tips, and tricks from peers with vision loss. These group classes promote peer modeling and idea-sharing.
As the instructor presents information, class members suggest or talk about the challenges they have faced. Through peer modeling, individuals see that they are not alone. Youth in transition benefit from adults living with vision loss who face the same challenges.
Consumer-based services will be available to employers for technical assistance on employment law and reasonable accommodation, barrier removal in the workplace, and adaptive technology/modifications.