Join us Spring of 2021!
Dozens of community agencies and businesses specializing in
serving the visually impaired come together in one place to help
those with vision loss find information, learn about new services,
and find technology and tools that can make life easier.
At the fair, you will be able to:
- Try new technology that can help
- Connect with others who understand vision difficulties
- Sign up for services – including a free adaptive technology evaluation
- Learn about resources available for parents and children
- Vision screenings – free! Courtesy of Omaha Lions Clubs.
An Outlook Enrichment, Vision Resource Coalition collaboration.
Be an Exhibitor at the Fair
Get the word out about your services to those who need it most!
Reach hundreds of individuals whose vision condition is changing how they live and work.
Reserve a table for your organization today.
Included in your registration fee will be (1) 6'x30" folding table, (2) folding chairs, electricity (if needed) and (1) black tablecloth (if needed).
$50 - Non-Profit or Government Agency
$150 - Business
If you have additional questions about reserving your spot at the fair, call Ryan at 531.365.5346.